Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Been A While...

So, it has been over a month since I posted.
This is entirely unacceptable.
My apologies.

After a death in the family, an illness, and a near-nervous breakdown I am back. But not quite yet--at least, not with anything too interesting. I will give you some updates though to keep you going and that I will undoubtedly elaborate on in later posts.

  • I got a laptop and a digital camera for Christmas, which is brilliant because now I can write from anywhere I want!
  • New Year's was amazing!
  • My college has a twisted sense of humor.
  • College is amazing. I know, I know, that's such a vague comment.
  • I actually parallel parked the other day!
  • I am taking a poetry writing class, and American literature class, and a Hispanic literature class. Each of these have their own little stories attached to them.
Mostly this post is done out of guilt because one of my friends updates her blog regularly, and another just started one. However, I like to take more time when composing my blog entries so you are getting the bare bones here this time folks. You can expect a better, longer, more detailed post or posts this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment